How To Handle Mystery Texts
Random Texts - How To Respond To Unknown Numbers Sender
written by Madeline Buxton; Photographed by Erin Yamagata.
"Hey! How have you been?" You just got a perfectly innocuous text. You'd normally reply back with something like, "I'm good! Just got back from visiting my parents." (Cute.) But, you can't do that, because you have no idea who this friendly texter is.
What do you do? What do you say? Do you play along, like you totally know who this mystery person is, and risk making plans with a total rando? Relax. Here are twelve ways to gracefully handle a text message from an unknown sender with as little pain and embarrassment as possible — plus eleven things you should avoid.
- Who was the first disciple of Mahavira
- How do you make fruit smoothies
- Is Amadeus a user friendly GDS
- Is an air humidifier worth it
- Does acrylic paint stick to vinyl
- How do you erase a cassette tape
- How do you adjust your mouse sensitivity
- How can I build complex app
- How does one get hired at 37signals
- Is the quality of KMMC good
- How is ashley madison a legal website
- Is it safe to vacation in Israel
- Why do people hate criticism on themselves
- Why do Russians drink so much Vodka
- What is Indian political system
- Why do people boast about their achievements